After some testing this is first version of what is the Cuyahoga 2.0 release. This is the Alpha therefore not officially recommended for production use (although I am ;)). SQL Server, PostgreSQL and MySQL databases are supported. The more people that post issues they find during use the faster development will progress.
- Previous V2.0 and V1.6 merged and developed upon
- Works in Mono, MySQL, PostgreSQL and the usual SQL Server
- New jQuery UI based admin area
- New admin context menu for increased speed and ease of use
- Separate directories per site for user files, templates and search indexes
- Template uploading
- Module uploading
- Section classes, SEO Node title and much more...
Zip file of source:
Sources ALPHA are available here:
The sources will move to be along side the other Cuyahoga versions at beta time. For the time being I will develop here.
Everybody is encouraged to give this version a test-drive. Any feedback is welcome. There is a dedicated forum for all 2.0-related questions. There is a thread for the Alpha here:
In the coming weeks, there will be more updates to the source and posts describing some of the new features and what we have planned for the final 2.0 release.